1974 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
PICTURES COMING SOON
Rare numbers matching original 454, 4spd manual. This car is essentially unmolested except for one repaint some years ago that shows well (see hardtop which was not repainted but in good condition)
this car has original 44400 miles and has an interesting story, the original owner, a pharmacist had it for years before an ugly divorce, he then apparently hid the car in a barn where it remained for a few years. The orig owner then passed during this time and car went to family and it was not for them. They sold it to the last owner who has owned it for approx 12 years and just arrived to us here. The car has only been driven sparingly over the years and for many was not driven at all.
The original 454 runs excellent and does not smoke, the 4spd transmission and clutch work effortlessly and in excellent working order. This car can be enjoyed just the way it is.
The only known changes are as follows
- Chrome air cleaner (original/see pictures comes with the car
- Holley carburetor (original is in holley carburetor box)
- Crane cam, do not think this is installed but if so appears original is included and cam change gasket kit
- The paint is not show quality but is very good and not chipped or bubbled and would classify as very good driver quality.
- This is not a l48 or l82, this is a numbers matching 454, 4spd car with documentation
- This is a 2 top car, the hard top is excellent, overall its good and functions and both tops latch and secure good